Nothing appears when clicking Addons-translations or Fonts. How to deal with it?

1 minute ago, 2541495470 said:

What if I download the files directly in the community? Where should I put them in? What's the path

In C:\ProgramData\DIS2RBED\ then each addon has its own path such as "Themes", "Fonts", "Lua", "Locales".

Say you downloaded a theme, you will have to put the downloaded theme folder in C:\ProgramData\DIS2RBED\Themes\

2x

Your friendly Moderator

Feel free to reach me via the forum PMs or Discord (MrDario#2007) for any questions or account related issues.

13 小时 前,MrDario 发表:

In C:\ProgramData\DIS2RBED\ then each addon has its own path such as "Themes", "Fonts", "Lua", "Locales".

Say you downloaded a theme, you will have to put the downloaded theme folder in C:\ProgramData\DIS2RBED\Themes\

What about the Translations? I didn't see the "Translations". Do I need to creat a file?

12 分钟 前,Medved 发表:

Just open the launcher and wait about 5 minutes for it to loading all the data

So I download the translations and the fonts in the launcher as you said. But it still remain English in the game. What should I do? 

3DC20ADF-EE09-4798-9341-75FB82F384E5.jpeg

2 minutes ago, 2541495470 said:

So I download the translations and the fonts in the launcher as you said. But it still remain English in the game. What should I do? 

3DC20ADF-EE09-4798-9341-75FB82F384E5.jpeg

Settings > Interface > Menu Locales