10/10!

TheGreatJimbino

Just wanted to say I have never used DISTURBED before - I had been using paragon and impulse prior to their shutdowns.  Needless to say that DIS2RBED is very promising after only messing around on single player for a few minutes! definitely looking forward to the full release but the preview is a good time! :) Just need to work my way around the menu and figure it all out.  I'm a controller user ( I know, loser.. I should go back to consoles lol) so I'll be looking for options to use the menu with a PS4 controller :D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheGreatJimbino said:

Just wanted to say I have never used DISTURBED before - I had been using paragon and impulse prior to their shutdowns.  Needless to say that DIS2RBED is very promising after only messing around on single player for a few minutes! definitely looking forward to the full release but the preview is a good time! 🙂 Just need to work my way around the menu and figure it all out.  I'm a controller user ( I know, loser.. I should go back to consoles lol) so I'll be looking for options to use the menu with a PS4 controller 😄

There was an instruction in the discord on the main server how to use the menu with the controller, also controller support will be added later

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
6 hours ago, TheGreatJimbino said:

Just wanted to say I have never used DISTURBED before - I had been using paragon and impulse prior to their shutdowns.  Needless to say that DIS2RBED is very promising after only messing around on single player for a few minutes! definitely looking forward to the full release but the preview is a good time! 🙂 Just need to work my way around the menu and figure it all out.  I'm a controller user ( I know, loser.. I should go back to consoles lol) so I'll be looking for options to use the menu with a PS4 controller 😄

Do not worry, controller support will be greatly improved. And thank you for your feedback 🙂

• Thanks 1